Welcome to SaaSfix - your monthly roundup of all things Future of SaaS. 🎉
- The State of Customer Retention Report officially launched 🚀
That’s right, pages and pages (50 to be exact) of juicy retention stats, tips, and tactics are ready for you to dig in.
- We logged 40+ hours of actionable presentations from the likes of Typeform, Amazon Web Services, Zoom, Slack, Accenture, Twillio, and many more across both The Future of SaaS Festival and the inaugural Women in SaaS Summit.
We still have a ton of good stuff up our sleeves, but we can’t do it without you... get involved and help us shape your upcoming reports to make them as informative, valuable, and comprehensive as possible.
Customer retention is vital for business growth, and while it’s inevitable that some customers will call it a day, keeping your churn rate low should be top of your agenda.
Rupal Nishar, AVP of Customer Success at Netomi, outlines how to predict churn before it even happens by sharing key metrics, warnings signs, and actionable advice every SaaS organization should be tracking.Take me there
Thought leadership refers to, “the practice of developing important new ways of thinking that influences others”. But how does that translate to business? What does it mean today, and how can it help your SaaS business grow?
In this article, we’re unpacking:
- What is thought leadership?
- How does thought leadership help your business grow?
- How to build a thought leadership strategy
The very first Future of SaaS Awards took place at last month’s Future of SaaS Festival.
The awards honor and celebrate innovation, passion, and hard work in the industry and we received nominations in droves.
Our worthy winners took home awards for:
- SaaS Product of The Year
- Future of SaaS MVP
- Best Company to work for
- People’s Person
Check out the full list of winners and find out how they’re paving the way for the Future of SaaS.Find out more
Our plans are jam-packed full of exclusive templates, frameworks, articles, and videos to help you succeed in SaaS, including…
Specialist content spotlight:
- Mike Lee, Director of Customer Success at Spreedly | The strategy of onboarding
- Matt Graney, VP Product Management at Celigo | Building the metrics that every product leader needs to drive growth
New templates:Become a member
Partner with us
Looking to sponsor next month's newsletter? Drop us a line at email@example.com